Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Latest Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya,
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER,JOB GRADE 6 (1 POST)– REF: KICC/SCO/2022
The Supply Chain Management Officer reports to the Principal Supply Chain Officer and is responsible for providing advisory services on procurement, inventory management and disposal matters.
Duties and responsibilities –
- Monitoring inventory, movement of stores, recommending requisition when stocks approach reorder levels in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
- Ensuring proper storage of stock items;
- Issuing required quantities against authorised stores requisition;
- Preparing list and making recommendation for assets, stores and equipment for disposal;
- Conducting periodic and annual stock taking;
- Drafting inspection and acceptance of goods, works and services reports;
- Maintaining procurement documents and records related to stores;
- Carrying out periodic market surveys to inform the placing of orders or adjudication by the relevant award committee; and Participate in the opening of tenders, bids and quotations
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their application which should include: –
- One page statement on how you meet the requirements for the position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary
- Professional certificates and testimonials
- Three professional referees
Terms of offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
- Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
- Job Grade KICC 4, KICC 6, KICC 8 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution and avail clearance certificates from: –
- Directorate of Criminal investigation (Certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent under confidential cover with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Reference.
“Ref: KICC/……………….20……..” not later thanat 5pm to: –
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta International Convention Centre P O Box 30746 – 00100 NAIROBI
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.