Finance Officer Job, Latest Finance Kenyan Jobs,
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
Job Purpose: Responsible for compiling and preparing budget estimates.
- Controlling expenditure commitments in the Board;
- Evaluating and scrutinizing expenditure proposals;
- Monitoring commitments on expenditures for recurrent, development and donor funds;
- Compiling information required in the budgetary process;
- Processing medium term expenditure and revised estimates budget;
- Compiling and formatting financial estimates;
- Participating in preparation of budget estimates;
- Taking initial action on budget monitoring; and
- Preparing reports and briefs on budgetary allocations.
- Preparing draft budgets from units
- Preparing financial variance reports
- Committing LSOs and LPOs as per set budgetary limits
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting/ Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Part I of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are required to send their applications quoting the job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card to: [email protected].
Applications to be received by Close of Business 3rd August 2021
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews.
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following;
- Clearance Certificate from EACC
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.