Marketing Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2021,
KEWISCO SACCO SOCIETY LIMITED
We are a Tier Three Sacco based in Nairobi with membership of over 4500 members drawn from all over the country. We are looking for a Marketing officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for growth of membership, customer retention and satisfaction, enhancement of the market presence and Sacco product to its members and the general
- Implement Sacco Marketing Policy;
- Undertake members’ education /recruitment drives;
- Reach out to members with dormant accounts and advise them to activate them;
- Create customer delight;
- Ensure members are served as per the customer service charter, Sacco policies and By-laws;
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the marketing policies and procedure;
- Recommend review of the marketing related policies ;
- Develop annual marketing plans ;
- Maintain and up-to –date active Sacco social media accounts
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and the newsletter
- Undertake marketing activities of the Sacco with an aim of growing membership, share capital and deposits
- Conduct market research on current trends in the industry, members’ desired needs and develop strategies for fulfilling those needs including
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and evaluate against
- Review and analyze the performance of various marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against set goals
- Prepare reports to the management
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to
- Must have a minimum of KCSE grade C or above
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Holders of Diploma in Public Relations and Certificate in Marketing is desired
- Membership in Marketing Society of Kenya and Institute of Public Relations desired
- At least 25 years of age.
- Must have relevant working experience of at least Three
- Experience in online marketing and data analytical tools is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required for the job.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and capacity to creatively devise leading channels and marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Good interpersonal skills whereby he/she must be a good listener and be able to understand the needs of each member.
- Have a good personal communication skill and be able to generate confidence and loyalty from the general membership
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the above criteria are invited to apply to the C.E.O Kewisco Sacco Society Limited P.o Box 4491-002000 Nairobi attaching their curriculum vitae, certificates and testimonials to reach us by 2nd September 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.