Kericho County Pharmacists Kenyan Job Vacancies
Pharmacists Job, Latest County Government Jobs,
PHARMACISTS J/G ‘M’
An officer at this level will work under supervision of a senior pharmacist.
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drugs contraindications, drugs interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of doing and patience convenience.
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counseling patients on use of medicines.
- Making extemporaneous preparations.
- Participating in ward rounds.
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges.
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken.
- Recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals.
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institutions.
- Must have served for more than two and half years in a recognized institution as a Pharmacist.
- Registration Certificate from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter