Kericho County Orthopaedic Surgeon Kenyan Job Vacancies
Orthopaedic Surgeon Job, Medical Jobs 2021
ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON J/G ‘P’
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Carrying out specialized Clinical care, providing psychosocial interventions, providing clinical services to patients, training, consulting and performing surgeries in various Health Facilities.
- Carrying out forensic and Medico-Legal services coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control.
- Coordinating Health Education and Promotion.
- Implementing Health Projects and programs.
- Maintaining up-to-date Health Information Systems.
- Monitoring provision of Health Treatment and care.
- Undertaking Health Research.
- Analyzing medical report.
For appointment to this grade a Candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B: Ch.B.) degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Master’s degree in Orthopedic Surgery, or equivalent qualification from an Institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have served for more than two and half years in a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists board.
- Valid practicing License from Medical Practitioners and Dentists board.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized Institution.
- Demonstrated Professional Competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Apply for the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter