Kericho County Medical Officers Jobs In Kenya
Medical Officers Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
MEDICAL OFFICERS J/G ‘M’ (9 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing, Caring and treating diseases.
- Performing Medical and Surgical Procedures.
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters.
- Participating in Management of Medicines, Medical instruments and equipment.
- Providing Health Education.
- Maintaining Medical records, Health Information and Data.
- Counseling patients and relatives on diagnoses and bereavement.
- Teaching and Coaching Medical students, Nursing students and Clinical Officers interns.
For appointment to this grade a Candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B: Ch.B.) degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and dentist Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Must have served for more than two and half years in a recognized institution as a Medical Officer.
- Registration License from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter