Principal Trade Advisory Officer Job, Other Professions,
Position: Principal Trade Advisory Officer
The duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Providing business counselling services to business community
- Assisting in the dissemination of accurate, up-to-date and relevant trade information to the business community
- Assisting in development of appropriate trade information products and services at the
- Maintaining high quality standards in customer delivery v. Assisting in preparing the Kenya Export Directory and trade information publications (e.g. brochures, bulletins, leaflets, newsletter) and design appropriate dissemination Assisting in the maintenance of
- Assisting in the organization of trade information seminars for the business community to raise awareness on specific trade related
- Maintaining high quality standards in customer service delivery
- Monitoring the provision of quality and reliable information at the Agency
- Contributing to the development and publication of the Kenya Export Directory and trade information publications (e.g. brochures, bulletins, leaflets, newsletter) and design appropriate dissemination mechanisms;
- Organizing trade information seminars/workshops for the business community to raise awareness on specific
- Championing ISO &Risk Management in the Department
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have: –
- Master’s degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent from arecognized institution
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution; Minimum KCSE C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at a supervisory level
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- Have a certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer
How to apply
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and must attach the following documents on the application.
a. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations. (DCI)
b. Clearance/ Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board. (HELB)
c. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority. (KRA)
Shortlisted candidates will also be expected to clear with Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission. (EACC)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the Job Application Form <<<Click Here>>.
All duly completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to [email protected] attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later than Friday 7th, May, 2021 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.