Principal Human Resource Officer Job, HR Jobs 2021,
Position: Principal Human Resource Officer
The duties and responsibilities of the officer entail: –
- Coordinating, formulating and implementing HR strategies, policies rules, regulations, and systems for the Agency
- Overseeing human resource planning and development
- Overseeing the Identification, designing and implementing of training programs based on identified needs
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of training and development programmes
- Providing guidance on development and updating of the human resource database
- Overseeing staff induction and on-Agenizing programme
- Coordinating, reviewing and implementing the Human Resource Career Guidelines
- Supervising effective administration of the payroll system
- Reconciliation of staff complement and establishment
- Ensuring preparation and compiling staff deductions done outside the payroll
- Managing employee relations programmes and ensuring staff discipline is maintained
- Supervising the update of the human resource database in the Agency
- Drawing a plan for the annual performance target setting in the Agency for review by management
- Coordinating issues of staff welfare
- Managing human resource internal communication and HR information management systems
- Secretary to the Training Committee
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations related to health & safety, HIV/AIDS, Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse, Gender and Disability Mainstreaming and other requirement in working environment Preparing and submitting all statutory deductions and
- Processing pension
- Managing staff separation and
- Supervising, training and developing staff under him or
- Championing ISO &Risk Management in the Department
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- A minimum period of eight (8) years in relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in supervisory role in a position in the Public Service or Private Sector
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or Equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum KCSE C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resource Management with a valid practicing certificate
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Good Communication skills
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Proficiency in IT
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong managerial skills and ability to lead team
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skill
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Demonstrated competence in work performance
How to apply
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and must attach the following documents on the application.
a. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations. (DCI)
b. Clearance/ Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board. (HELB)
c. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority. (KRA)
Shortlisted candidates will also be expected to clear with Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission. (EACC)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the Job Application Form <<<Click Here>>.
All duly completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to [email protected] attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later than Friday 7th, May, 2021 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.