Office Assistant Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Office Assistant (Support Staff) -— Grade KEPHIS 10 (10 position) –
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Cleaning;
- Messengerial duties;
- Other routine work as may be assigned;
- Farm activities; and
- Technical duties as may be assigned.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- KCSE certificate Grade D+ (plus) or its KNEC accepted equivalent; and
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are hereby invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of the relevant certificates & transcripts and National ID card to the Managing Director – KEPHIS by 15th November, 2022 at 5.00 p.m.
The applications can be submitted in any of the following ways;
- Hard copy applications should be channeled to the address below, clearly indicating the vacancy number on the envelop. The same can either be sent by post or hand delivery to KEPHIS Headquarters at Oloolua Ridge, Karen;
The vacancy number should be clearly indicated on the subject.
For detailed job description, requirements and instructions on how to apply, please click here to download.
All applications should reach the Service not later than 15th November, 2022 at 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROF. THEOPHILUS M. MUTUI (PH.D)