Office Administrator Job, Administration Job Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Office Administrator Grade KEPHIS 6 (1 position) – Ref:
a) Job specification
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typing from manuscripts; processing data;
- Operating office equipment;
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records; attending to visitors/clients;
Reserving appointments and maintaining office diary;
- Handling telephone calls; and
- Ensuring good office layout.
b) Person specification
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Relevant degree (Public Administration, Business Administration, Office administration) from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Diploma in secretarial studies preferably KNEC from an institution recognized in Kenya;
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity;
- Computer literacy with typing speed of 50wpm; and
- Compliance requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Negotiation skills; and
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work; and
- Demonstrated ability to implement Quality Management Systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are hereby invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of the relevant certificates & transcripts and National ID card to the Managing Director – KEPHIS by 15th November, 2022 at 5.00 p.m.
The applications can be submitted in any of the following ways;
- Hard copy applications should be channeled to the address below, clearly indicating the vacancy number on the envelop. The same can either be sent by post or hand delivery to KEPHIS Headquarters at Oloolua Ridge, Karen;
The vacancy number should be clearly indicated on the subject.
For detailed job description, requirements and instructions on how to apply, please click here to download.
All applications should reach the Service not later than 15th November, 2022 at 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROF. THEOPHILUS M. MUTUI (PH.D)