Strategy & Performance Management Officer / Statistician Job, Latest Kenyan Jobs,
(2 KNH, Nairobi, 1 KNH Othaya
KNH 9, (3 POSTS) 2 KNH NAIROBI , 1 KNH OTHAYA
- An officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of Research Officer/Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting data for development, implementation and review of the strategic plan and policies.
- Preparing quarterly and annual performance reports for strategies, policies and performance contracts.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative data analyses in operation research, strategy and policy development
- Collecting documentary evidence on the implementation of strategies, policy and performance contract
- Developing reporting templates for strategy implementation
- Organizing and conduct relevant in house courses strategy & policy formulation, performance contracting, appraisal and reporting
- Analysis of data from Clinical Audits, surveys, and turnaround time audits.
- Assist Researchers determine sample size and develop analysis plan for their studies.
- Conduct training on statistical methods.
- Designing and piloting of data collection instruments
- Development and maintenance of data collection tools in RedCap and other software.
- Assisting departments to prepare, implement and evaluate departmental work plans.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University
- Evidence of proficiency in both STATA and SPSS
- Evidence in Proficiency in Computer Application.
- Fulfilment of requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
All those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the application form. The application form together with a detailed C.V. indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or 12th October 2021 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
(A) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification”.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.