The Grants Management Officer I will be responsible to the Deputy Director, Affiliation & Institutional Development for identifying and developing strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
Grants Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization.
- Directly involve in grant writing by coordinating with grant coordinators.
- Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a lawful registration and proven track record.
- Implementing grants according to the operational and financial needs of the hospital.
- Supervising the fund raising team to ensure proper coordination.
- Preparing financial or budget plans in liaison with finance department in accordance with project requirement.
- Monitoring resource mobilized projects and generating reports.
- Maintaining records of all funds received and providing monthly updates.
- Monitoring interventions and programs funded by donors to ensure compliance with donor guidelines.
- Assisting in evaluating the financial administration of donor programs.
- Overseeing the preparation and timely submission of grant applications and amendments.
Qualifications for the Grants Management Officer Job
- Degree in Business Administration from a recognized university. Possession of CPA (K) will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years experience in a related field.
- Demonstrate experience in writing grant proposals and reports to both Government and Private funding sources.
- Experience in interpreting requests for proposals reporting cycles and funding guidelines.
- Experience in coordinating grant development teams.
- Experience in developing and monitoring budgets.
- Proficiency in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 5pm on 17th October 2017 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates
with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and
the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following
documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.