Manager HR & Administration Jobs at Kenya Water Towers
Level: KWT 4
The Manager will be answerable to Director Corporate Services
HR & Admin Job Responsibilities
- Advise the Board on all Human Resource related in the Agency;
- Formulating and aligning the Human Resource strategies to the Organizational strategy;
- Preparation of the Human Resources Agenda for the Board;
- Implementation of Board’s decision in all matters pertaining to Human Resource Management;
- Reviewing and revising all HR policies, procedures and organizational structure;
- Implementation of human resources management polices rules and regulations;
- Analyze utilization of the human resource in the Agency and advise on proper deployment, staff performance, career progression; and making appropriate recommendations and proposals on human resource planning and succession management;
- Responsible for ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource policies rules & regulations, including those relating to pensions, salaries, Labour Laws and other related statutes;
- Putting in place performance Management Systems including a Human Resource Information Management System;
- Guide, mentor and supervise staff working under him/her.
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Job
- Have a Master’s degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Human Resource
- Management/Personnel Management/Business Administration/Industrial Relations or any other relevant field;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Business Administration/ Industrial Relations or any other related field;
- Have at least six years (6) experience in Human Resource function (3) of which must be at a senior management level;
- Have demonstrated professional competence, as well as good understanding of Human Resource Management;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Kenya Water Agency Strategic Plan, the Kenya Vision 2030 and related National development goals;
- Demonstrate communication and leadership skills;
- Have attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Have relevant computer applications skills;
- Be proficient in human resource management based computer application skills;
- A Member of a relevant professional body(Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity
How to Apply
Download application forms at www.kwta.go.ke
Applicants can email their applications in soft copy in MS word and PDF to: [email protected] with the Title and No. of the Position being applied for as the subject.
Hard copies can also be submitted in a sealed envelope marked with the Title and No. of the position applied for and dropped at the KWTA Registry on 15th floor NHIF Building or posted to the
Kenya Water Towers Agency
P.O.BOX 42903, 00100
All “text boxes” are expandable. Please keep a copy of your completed form for your own reference.
Insert a description of your Education and Professional Qualifications. Please do not attach any copies of certificates. Those shortlisted will be required to present original academic/professional and membership certificates as well as ID/Passport on the day of the interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to present original copies of recent clearance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority, Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission and Directorate of Criminal Investigation. Do not attach any copies.
Please do not send in your CV. The application form will be the only information used for short-listing purposes.
Closing date for all applications is 11th July, 2017 at close of business (5pm). Late applications shall NOT be considered.
KWTA is an equal opportunity employer; persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.