Warehouse Assistant Job, Current Procurement Jobs Kenya,
The Society is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Reporting to: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Nairobi
The position holder be responsible in assisting in managing end to end warehouse processes: requisition, receipt, storage, controls and issuance.
- Monitor all inventory items and ensure that requisition requests are placed on time.
- Enforce adherence to safe work procedures and practices within the facility
- Conduct daily line tours before the commencement of work, report work progress and setbacks to the supervisor, daily
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained in the warehouse.
- Ensure the safety of all materials stored in the warehouse and enforce access control
- Maintain the overall image of the warehouse by ensuring that the items are arranged in order, are properly labelled and housekeeping maintained
- Provide support during physical stock count of inventory
- Organize goods in the warehouse
- Oversee all issuances to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and that all relevant documentation is in place before dispatch
- Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- A degree/diploma in Purchasing/ Supply Chain management
- Working experience with an ERP system.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and comfort with continually adapting plans
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills (verbal, written) and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships. Should have the ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Pleasant, energetic, confident, with a positive, can-do attitude, good work ethic, and professionalism.
- High level of organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than 3rd September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.