HR Assistant Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Kenya Red Cross Society is a leading humanitarian organization sustainably promoting the wellbeing, health and resilience of communities in Kenya. The Society is seeking a qualified professional in the following position:
Position Title: Human Resource Assistant
Reporting to: Human Resource Business Partner
Job Location Nairobi
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in processing staff members’ contracts, entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
- Provide advice to staff members on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements according to the KRCS code of conduct.
- Updating our internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a Longlist of candidates;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews( Interview feedback)
- Support Staff Recruitment & Orientation processes including requisite HRMIS management
- Assist in staff off boarding/ clearance process; provident forms, exit interviews Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filled in appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing cheques.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Any other admin and support work as may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or any other HR related course
- Two years’ experience in HR/ Administration field
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Accuracy and detail is one of the key requirement for this role
- Able to multitask
- Target oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills and a team player
- Proactive, able to multi-task, prioritize work, meet deadlines & works effectively under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/careers to reach us not later than 25th November 2022; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
Kenya Red Cross Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment