Procurement Manager Job, Latest Procurement Manager Jobs Kenya,
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates develops and reviews corporation’s annual procurement Plans in line with the Law
- Oversees implementation of approved Procurement Plan by User departments and advising/reporting on adherence to the Plan;
- Oversees development of Departmental Budget, procurement plans in line with applicable Law
- Coordinates Preparation of statutory and administrative procurement reports as required by the Corporation and other Government bodies;
- Develops and monitors Division Procurement budget to ensure compliance to budget provisions, and reporting on major variances;
- Provides advice on Procurement matters to the Corporation as required in relation to procurement of goods, works and services and contract managemenMonitors contract management and advising / reporting on any significant departures from the terms and conditions of contract;
- Reviews requests for procurement and asset disposal contract variations from contract managers and assist in preparing draft professional opinion;
- Develops and manages various supply chain plans including risk management and contractor performance measurement plans to increase efficiencies;
- Coordinates staff and ensures all activities in the procurement division run as scheduled by setting targets within and working towards their achievement.
- Develops capacity building programs to the Procurement Division Staff to ensure compliance in the application of the procurement Law and Corporation’s procurement policies and procedures;
- Ensures procurement records and data are maintained in accordance with the Law.
Requirements for the job
- Masters Degree in any of the following:- Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following:- Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Logistics, Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), or other relevant and
- equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Ten (10) years of work experience three (3) of which should be in management position
- Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Full membership to a professional body either KISM or CIPS or both.
- Certified Supplies Practitioner by KISM
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the Constitution
TERMS OF OFFER
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How To Apply
The application form, details of duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways website; http://www.krc.co.ke
When applying, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Goo d Conduct fr om the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.