BPR & FRM Manager Job, Current Sales & Manager Kenyan Vacancies,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating developing, maintaining and reviewing of Risk Management Policy, Compliance Management Policy, Business Process Re-engineering Policy and Business Continuity Management Policy and the other related risk management sub- policies to ensure that they reflect best current industry practice;
- Coordinating establishment of quality-oriented and risk-based thinking culture by integrating quality assurance and risk management practices in all operations and activities of the Corporation;
- Development and establishment of appropriate tools and techniques for implementation and maintenance of effective and efficient Quality, Risks and Compliance Management Systems;
- Monitoring the implementation of cross-functional risk management initiatives within the Corporation;
- Attending Management Committee meetings and Board Committee meetings, where Quality, Risks and Compliance issues are being discussed;
- Development, maintenance, testing, reviewing and updating for Business Continuity Plans;
- Coordinating activation of Business Continuity Plans in case of business disruptions, monitor their implementation and undertake a port-mortem analysis;
- Establishment of business process mapping and workflows in the corporation to ensure that they are effectively and efficiently linked to the intended objectives;
- Re-engineering of business processes noted to be in-effective and in-efficient to ensure performance improvement;
- Coordinating review of internal policy documents by other departments in the Corporation.
- Coordination of routine Quality, Risks and Compliance Review meetings by other departments/ divisions for monitoring and evaluation of Quality, Risks and Compliance Management Systems;
- Coordinating establishment, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System in the Corporation;
- Co-coordinating and liaising with certification body for QMS ISO certification and surveillance audits;
- Reviewing and present Quality, Risks and Compliance Reports to Management Committee and Board Committee for effective decision making;
Requirements for the job
- Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution
- Professional certification from a relevant professional body.
- Have ten (10) years relevant experience with at least three (3) years served at management position the Public Service or reputable organization;
- Attended Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Member to the National Quality Institute or its equivalent
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution
Method of Application:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
The application form, details of duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways website; http://www.krc.co.ke
When applying, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Goo d Conduct fr om the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.