Property Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Property Sales Executive
Grade Level: Contract
Reports to: Sales and Agency Officer
SUBJECT AND DESCRIPTION
The property sales executive is responsible for renting or selling property for the Fund. The job holder will interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, and communicate the conditions for sale/renting property.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and secure relationships with potential property buyers.
- Create a database of existing customers for feedback and communication of upcoming property projects.
- Execute marketing and sales strategy for property investments.
- Provide advice on pricing and real estate trends.
- Accompany clients to the properties that are up for purchase or rent and offer advice as regards the suitability and features of the property.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Participate in exhibitions events and marketing activities that would enhance sales.
- Respond to all property inquiries
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course e.g. Sales and marketing
- At least one (1) year experience as a sales representative.
Personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Six (6) months contract.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.