Intern – Pension Administration Job, Latest Internships In Kenya
Intern – Pension Administration (KPPF/HRA-HR/1/22/3)
Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will be exposed to the below among other areas.
- Verification and certification of the pension claim documents
- Assessment of pension claims and their processing.
- Liaison with pensioners and members on matters relating to pension and other claims.
- Handling customer inquiries on pension matters.
- Capturing data and member records management.
- Preparation of member education materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics, , , or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- IT & Numerical skills
Traits and competencies
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June, 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.