Digital Marketer Job, Current Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Department: Marketing and Communication
Grade Level: Contract
Reports to: Marketing and communications officer
The Digital Marketer will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts; and the promotion of the online image of the Fund to drive brand awareness and generate leads. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in concepts surrounding digital marketing and have a passion for content creation and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the sales and marketing team in developing a digital strategy to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Execute the digital strategy
- Design regular digital posts for selected platforms, post and optimize.
- Generate leads from the various digital activities and share with the Sales team for follow up.
- Prepare email marketing material and organize their distribution through various channels
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on all social media platforms and make necessary updates
- Regularly acquire insight on the latest technology and marketing trends keep strategies up to date
- Measure ROI of all executed strategies and report on regular basis
- Develop and execute online content calendar, SEO,PPC campaigns or any ad hoc digital marketing activities as required.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- A degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Professional training in Digital marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- At least 1year of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM
- Good knowledge and experience creative content writing
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Good knowledge and experience of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience in design software (e.g.Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
Personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Six (6) months contract.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link: https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June, 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.