Senior HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs Kenya,
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5-year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
Re: Senior HR Officer (One Position)
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for providing human resource services to managers and employees within the project. S/he is also responsible for maintaining employee human resource systems and records and coordinating the HR administration function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent relevant
- At least 5 years working experience in managing a busy HR department with a thorough understanding of HR function process and USAID procedures.
- A registered member of Institute of Human Resource Management with good understanding and knowledge of the Kenya Labour Laws
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to [email protected] Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.