HR & Admin Assistant Jobs at Kenya Markets Trust
Reporting to the Head of HR & Administration, the position will provide day to day Human Resource and administrative support activities to ensure delivery of services within the KMT offices.
HR & Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of KMT’s HR and Operations policies.
- Actively take part in the employee resourcing function from selection and recruitment to placement.
- Coordinate the organization induction programme for all new employees.
- Update and maintain electronic and physical employee records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Facilitate leave management for all staff including monitoring and updating leave records on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure efficient administration of medical and pension scheme and follow up on staff claims.
- Coordinate the logistics of internal meetings, office events and trainings.
- Support in preparation of HR & Administration reports.
- Support in management of office petty cash.
- Coordinate organization flight and accommodation bookings as per requests.
- In liaison with the Administration Officer, replenish the office consumables in a timely manner.
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Assistant Job
- A degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in Human Resource or Office Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and record keeping skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Computer packages (MS Office suite –Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to uphold high ethical and professional standards and maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of three (3) referees to [email protected] Please indicate position reference number in the subject line.
Deadline for receiving applications is August 18, 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.