Business Development Manager Trade Finance Job, Banking Jobs In Kenya June,
The Business Development Manager, Trade Finance is responsible for growing the assigned Trade Finance client portfolio with a Bias to Supply Chain Finance and maximizing business volumes and revenues while ensuring compliance with internal procedures and operational controls.
- Grow Trade Finance business volumes and revenues, and manage assigned client portfolio, from the process of deal origination, structuring and credit approval to contracting and placement while ensuring that the process is efficient.
- Provide advisory services, as a product specialist, on Trade Finance solutions, transactions and services to clients, sales and credit colleagues and other relevant stakeholders.
- Prospect for ‘new to bank’ clients in conjunction with Relationship Managers and offer innovative and customised solutions.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Participate in the preparation of account plans, covering all aspects of local and international Trade Finance, in concert with Relationship Managers, including Supply Chain Finance.
- Enhance the uptake of KCB’s Trade Finance products and services by existing and new clients, through providing technical product expertise and conducting joint calls in partnership with relevant business units in the bank.
- Engage Relationship Managers and provide all product support needed for timely submission of quality credit proposals involving Trade Finance.
- Develop in conjunction with the Senior Business Development Manager, implement and manage a range of innovative Trade Finance products and solutions to meet customer requirements and achieve business objectives.
- Provide and sustain assurance that the risks associated with Structured Trade Finance transactions in the assigned portfolio remain within approved appetite and are accurately captured in client term sheets.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Market for Trade Finance business, including Supply Chain Finance
- Prepare term sheets for Trade Finance facilities.
- Monitor and push utilization of customer Trade Finance facilities
- Provide specialist technical support and advice to external and internal customers (including Trade Services, branches and relationship managers).
- Review release orders for Structured Trade Finance products
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- At least five years’ banking experience in the Financial/banking sector, with at least three years of which should be in Trade Finance Business Development, with bias in Supply Chain Finance
- Knowledge and working experience with Supply Chain Finance systems
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity & courage to challenge actions within various business units and the status quo.
- Strong persuasion, management, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 24th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.