Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is currently looking for candidates to fill in the Controller Internships.
Qualifications for the Kenya Civil Aviation Internships
- A first degree from a recognized university
- ‘A secondary school mean grade of C+ and a minimum score of C+ in English, Geography, Mathematics or Physics.
- Pass an aptitude test for Air Traffic Controllers
- Pass ICAO Class III medical Test
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
Note: the opportunity is open to both male and female candidates who have recently completed their studies and have no working experience. No salary will be payable during the entire training period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications attaching copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and a detailed updated curriculum vitae, giving among others, details of day time contacts and full contact of three professional referees to the address below, to be received not later than 6 th October 2017.
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Aviation House – JKIA
P. O. BOX 30163 – 00100