Air Inspector Job, Other Professions,
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for providing regulatory oversight, air navigation services and aviation training in Kenya. The Authority is seeking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment:
- A bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Have a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Possess Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licenses (AMEL) in Category ‘A’ and ‘C’ – Turbine Engined Rotorcraft.
- Possess Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licenses in Category ‘A’ and ‘C’- Piston Engined Rotorcraft.
- Possession of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licenses in Category ‘X’ –
- Automatic Pilots – Rotorcraft will be an added advantage.
- Have at least three type courses or three type ratings in Category “A&C” Rotorcraft.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Aircraft maintenance in an
- Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO).
Knowledge and skills
- Be knowledgeable in and familiar with the problems of operating
- Transport aircraft.
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Demonstrate high level of integrity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application letters quoting the job reference number on the envelope & application letter and attaching copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV with full contact details of three professional referees to the address below. The applications should be received not later than 19th July 2022.
Details of the job specifications can be obtained from the KCAA website at www.kcaa.or.ke
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply. Note, persons with disabilities are required to attach a copy of valid NCPWD membership card.
The Director General
P. O. Box 30163 – 00100
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.