Assistant Customer Care Officer Job, Standards Officer Job, Assistant Technician (Testing Laboratory) Job, KEBS Jobs,
Browsing for job vacancies? Check out these Kenya Bureau of Standards’ latest job openings and apply immediately before they expire.
1. Assistant Customer Care Officer Job
- To assist in the execution of the KEBS Customer Experience policies, procedures, for purpose of facilitating and providing support of Standardization, Metrology, and Conformity Assessment to deliver on the KEBS vision and mandate.
- Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, Communications or social sciences.
Apply for the Assistant Customer Care Officer Job here.
2. Standards Officer Job
- Coordinates the development of Regional Standards (East Africa Standards and ARSO Standards) and International Standards within a specific sector through the involvement of stakeholders in Regional Technical Committees (TCs) for purposes of elimination of technical barriers to trade (TBTs);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and mathematics (STEM), humanities, and social sciences.
Apply for the Standards Officer Job here.
3. Assistant Technician Job (Testing Laboratory)
- Performs sampling and preparation of samples for analysis as specified in test methods protocols and requirements of international standards
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering
Apply for the Assistant Technician Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.