Sales & Marketing Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Coordinate full market research cycle to inform new product development, represent the Institute in marketing forums and coordinate the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, policies and standards.
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience, three (3) years of which must be in supervisory position;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following: Life Sciences, Bio-Medical Sciences, Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Commerce (Marketing) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Member of professional body in good standing where applicable;
- Leadership Course not lasting less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the constitution.
Key Competencies and skills
- A clear understanding of the sales and marketing trends;
- Budgeting and planning;
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership and managerial skills;
- Managing performance and driving for outcomes;
- High standards of professional ethics;
- Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Decision making and problem-solving;
- Coaching and mentoring skills;
- Team building; and
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies, policies and standards;
- Coordinate the formulation of demand forecasting;
- Oversee sales and distribution of all Institute products to all markets;
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints;
- Coordinate full market research cycle to inform new product development;
- Ensure maintenance of optimum stocking levels;
- Develop business partnerships, facilitate product and market development and co-ordinate promotion of Institute products;
- Oversee the preparation of periodic work progress reports;
- Coordinate the development, assignment and review of performance against set key indicators;
- Represent the Institute in marketing forums; and
- Oversee the preparation of budget and monitor expenditure within the department.
Terms of Service
- The successful applicant will be appointed for five (5) year contract term renewable subject to satisfactory work performance and retirement age.
Applicants are notified of the following:
- Detailed job description requirements, and how to apply are available on https://recruitment.biovax.go.ke and at www.health.go.ke
- All applications MUST be received on or before 21st July, 2022 by 5.00 pm East African Time.
- The Kenya Biovax is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability, female, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- There are No fees charged.
- Canvassing for any kind will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- In case of any further clarification or inquiries about the advertised positions,
- please do not hesitate to reach out on: Email address: [email protected] ,
- [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.