Sales & Marketing Lead Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Job Title : Sales and Marketing Lead
Organization Name: Fahari Aviation
Department Description: Commercial
- The sales and marketing lead is responsible for delivering a profitable budgeted revenue target for Fahari Aviation ltd by driving and executing the sales and marketing strategy.
- The role involves discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating and closing deals, and maintaining and growing a robust sales network including third-party business partners so as to drive revenue growth, PR, Corporate Communication, and Digital marketing in order to build customer loyalty and long-term brand affinity. This will be achieved through capacity building of the organization in sales and marketing, the development of management structures and systems, the provision of business advisory services, and the development of key marketing and financial linkages in financial services, input services, and strong partnerships with both public and private organizations. The officer will identify impact investment opportunities and scaling up of Business Models. The interventions seek to increase the overall level of competitiveness of Fahari Aviation Ltd.. Key objectives Sales: To drive the generation of Fahari Aviation revenue through effective recruitment, onboarding, closing deals, and management of partners and customer acquisition, followed by outreach through meetings, calls, communication, trade shows, demos, and follow-up, to maintain and build an active pipeline.
- Marketing responsibilities – Contribute to the market research process by systematically supporting the collection of market intelligence, proactive monitoring of market data and trends, conducting robust analysis, facilitating the identification of existing and future opportunities, creating marketing materials, and developing comprehensive and customized reports on the same, Public relation, corporate communication, and building customer loyalty.Strategy: Seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business, researching business opportunities and viable income streams, implementing necessary planning in order to implement operational changes, and examining the company’s competition to develop better development strategies.
Key knowledge areas
- Sales and Marketing.
- After-sales Service.
- Customer Relations.
- Communications and PR
- Minimum of a graduate degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Sales and marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Preferred past experience in the sales sector or as a salesperson.
- A proven track record in successfully managing a product/service all through its lifecycle is an added advantage/ Demonstrates success in defining and launching an excellent product
- Experience creating various types of content such as e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Experience in managing two-sided marketing channels (B2B and B2C).
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Strong business writing ability.
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today. Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here only by Friday, 30th December 2022. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.