Market Research Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya December,
- Market Research Prepare and execute bi-monthly consumer surveys, analyze and interpret research on their perceptions of our image and performance of our services Direct joint market surveys and research with other alliance partners to achieve seamless products/service for the benefit of customers Prepare research briefs for external research companies Prepare and execute surveys to provide information for effective decision making Analyze and monitor research on the key drivers of customer satisfaction and aim to determine key factors determining customer loyalty Utilize research to monitor customer opinions and perceptions of our major competitors Produce a monthly report on key research findings, including the effectiveness of our external communications Coordinate and facilitate Market research to ensure quality control and the use of cost-effective methods.
- Review the efficiency of all research processes Utilize secondary research and where necessary, purchase appropriate information Manage and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of our research suppliers and maintain satisfaction amongst key internal stakeholders.
- Market Intelligence Establish the competitor intelligence function
- including the framework for Coordination and processes to gather relevant data from all necessary sources
- including competitor’s communications, front line staff, stakeholders and the media.
- Analyze and interpret information on competitor intelligence – including competitor’s offers, value prepositions, alliances and market relationships, and activities that are impacting on our market share.
- Produce a monthly report – including interpretations and distilled learning’s arising from market changes and observed trends. Provide summary information to all relevant managers to assist in the development of counter offers and marketing strategy initiatives.
- Provide feedback and briefings to frontline staff on key findings from competitor analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Social Sciences
- 3 years market research experience Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis with a user-friendly format Teamwork and interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today. Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here only by Friday, 30th December 2022. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.