Distribution Analyst Job at Kenya Airways
Organization Name: Commercial
Liaison with Global Distribution System (GDS) providers to ensure optimal availability of KQ inventory globally and to achieve the lowest possible cost of distribution through contractual negotiations with GDS’s and other initiatives, as well as analysis and reporting on system use to sensitize sales outlets on effective and efficient use of Computer Reservations Systems (CRS).
- Liaise with various GDSs to provide the best possible options for the distribution of the KQ inventory.
- Analyze all GDS costs to identify areas of wastage.
- Participate in implementation of projects impacting on the Reservations and Inventory System e.g. PROS, Sabre Air price and Contract Composure.
- Budgeting, Monitoring and evaluating the 2.1 Billion Ksh worth Cost Centre (7304) expenditure to ensure it’s within Budget
- Monthly analysis of GDS/ARS invoices to ensure accurate billing to the airline by the GDS.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on GDS activity and recommend on strategies that can be developed to improve distribution efficiency.
- Provide monthly reports namely Cost Centre, CRS Cost, Schedule Change Cost, Drilldown (to PNR level) and
- Area of Sale (Revenues against CRS costs) to Country / Area Managers, Sales Teams, Business Performance and Revenue Management teams.
- University graduate in a business related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite combined with in depth exposure to Analytical Software.
- Excellent skills in analysis for high quality commercial solutions.
- Proficiency in Data and systems analysis
- IATA Certification in fares and ticketing
- Certification in Reservations systems
- Certification in Database structured query language (SQL).
- Presentation skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- 5 years experience 3 of which must be in Airline sales, finance or revenue management
- High quality and availability of the KQ inventory in all target markets
- Achieving the lowest possible cost of distribution within budget and plan
- Reduction in CRS abuse by travel agents
- Timely production of annual route revenue budget
- Timely and accurate decision-making reports
How to Apply
Apply here for the Distribution Analyst Job