BASIC SALARY Kshs. 68,469 per month(minimum) raising to Kshs. 107,684 per month (maximum)
Number of Vacancy/ies – one (1)
- A Bachelor’s degree from any of the Kenyan Universities or other recognized University/Institution, majoring in accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science etc.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience three of which should have been at the level of senior officer.
- Master Degree in the above disciplines
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
Be in possession of CPAK Examination or its equivalent
- Fulfilling the requirements of Chapter (6) Six of the Constitution
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will entail
- Responsible for the overall audit operation and supervision of audit programmes for the Agency including the correctness and accuracy of accounts, fact and figures in the reports submitted to the Agency for certification or signature.
- The Principal Auditor will monitor and constantly review audit programmes at the Agency and ensure that Audit programmes guides and techniques are regularly updated.
- The officer will be also responsible for supervision of staff under him/her and for maintenance of high auditing standards in Audit at the Agency.
How to Apply