Senior Engineer/Officer (Quality/Safety) Job, Latest Kenyan Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title : SENIOR ENGINEER/OFFICER (QUALITY/SAFETY) – HRAD/CRS/02/06/2022
Open From : Jun 24th, 2022 00:00 | Close Date : Jul 15th, 2022 23:59
Job Type: Careers | Job Function : Quality and Safety
Reports To: QUALITY AND SAFETY MANAGER
The job holder is responsible for implementing and maintaining the quality and environmental management systems and coordinate health and safety systems in all the business installations.
i. Plan and implement both the quality, health safety and environmental management systems in line with ISO 9001and 14001 standards
ii. Initiate and coordinate corrective action process for all business process noncompliance emanating for system audits, process failures as well as areas recommended for improvement by the Area management based on previous performance
iii. Maintain, analyze and trend quality , health safety & environmental management systems’ records to determine the level of the systems performance
iv. Report to the management on the system’s performance on a monthly basis and during the planned management reviews.
v. Conduct periodic audits of work practices to check compliance with established operational standards.
vi. Liaise with the local authorities on mitigation of impacts of actual and potential emergency situations in the areas installations
vii. situations and report regularly on Compliance to Legal requirements
viii. Co-ordinate the documentation, implementation and continual improvement of KenGen’s quality , health safety and environment management procedures, work instructions and record forms.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years in relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in supervisory role
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science or related equivalent field from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Occupational health and safety is an added advantage
- Lead Auditors training in quality, environment and Safety is an added advantage
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the constitution
How to Apply
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 8
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate