Property Manager Job, Other Professions,
Reporting to the Company Secretary & General Manager, Legal Services, the jobholder is responsible for property management function.
- Land acquisition for energy infrastructure, logistical and related uses through allocation, outright purchase, or leasing.
- Processing and managing title deeds for Company Land
- Implementing strategies on management of corporate real estate portfolio for effective execution of company’s objectives and provision of suitable facilities.
- Facilitating land management and lease administration towards securing company’s rights and interests and manage the obligation of the various land tenures.
- Administering land use plans and space plans and facilitating use of company property in sustainable way.
- Diversifying income through letting of surplus real estate and co-locating.
- Facilitating tenant management, rent collection, and management of common areas.
- Providing guidance and advisory on policy, technical and operational issues regarding real estate and construction.
- Maintaining a current accurate inventory of inventory of the Company’s land and buildings.
- Maintaining an up-to-date ownership of documents, records and information in respect to the Companies lands and buildings.
- Ensuring statutory compliance in valuation of the Company assets.
- Investigating and resolving property & land disputes complaints.
- Maintaining safe custody of property documents and records.
- Facilitating, monitoring and absorption of budget for the Division
- Participating in procurement processes
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing staff using relevant human resource tools.
- Minimum twelve (12) years relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been at a management position in a large organization.
- Bachelors’ degree in Land Economics, Real Estate or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in Estate Management, Property Management and Valuation, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Building or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
- Membership of the Institute of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), or Kenya Institute of Planners/Town and County Planners association of Kenya or any other relevant professional body.
- Member of good standing to the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya( Valuers Chapter, Land Management or building surveyors Chapter)
- Registered and Licensed Valuer/ Estate Agent.
- Registered by the Valuers Registration Board
Terms of Service
The appointment will be for a contractual period of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 12
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.