Technician ( Mechanical/Electrical) Job, Current Kenyan Engineering Jobs,
This cadre is responsible for operations and maintenance of power plants and their auxiliaries, control room operations, electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance, drilling operations, instrumentation, power system protection, civil and infrastructure development, analytical chemistry, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), survey, cartographic services and the transport fleet.
The job holder will be responsible for the following duties
- carrying out scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on mechanical equipment
- carrying out calibration of all mechanical monitoring equipment
- installing, testing and commissioning new or refurbished plant equipment and systems
- carrying out regular safety inspections; interpreting technical drawings as per work requirement
- carrying out diagnostics and troubleshooting of faults of the plant and auxiliaries
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a holder of O-level certificate with Physics as a subject
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and a final certificate from the national examining body ( KNEC )
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
- At least three years work experience in an engineering or power production environment
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.