Finance Manager Job, Finance Kenya Jobs 2022,
Job Title : FINANCE MANAGER, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING – HRAD/FIN/02/04/2022
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance, the job holder is responsible for overseeing budget and budgetary control, working capital management, financial reporting and development and implementation of accounting and financial management systems.
- Preparing management accounts, reports and communicating quarterly and monthly results.
- Coordinating, preparing and controlling of the company’s annual budget
- Developing and reviewing the costing system
- Controlling financial performance of the Company through appropriate costing standards/systems, budgetary controls, and cost reduction programmes and evaluating capital expenditure proposals.
- Analyzing variances in expenditure and advise on controls
- Assessing financial viability of all company investments
- Ensuring tax compliance.
- Reconciling cost, financial accounts, preparing budgets and setting the standard costs and variances to facilitate management by exception.
- Controlling financial performance of the Company through appropriate costing standards, budgetary controls, cost reduction programmes and return on investment.
- Carrying out analysis of data for management decision making
- Facilitating, monitoring and absorption of budget for the Division
- Participating in procurement processes
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing staff using relevant human resource tools.
- Minimum twelve (12) years relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been at a senior management position in a large organization.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounts/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration (Accounts option) or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)(K) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Membership to the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or equivalent professional bodies.
Terms of Service
The appointment will be for a contractual period of five (5) years renewable subject to performance .
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 12
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How to Apply
Login to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.