Internal Auditor Job, Latest Audit Jobs Kenya 2021,
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI) is a State Corporation established in 1986 with obligation to undertake forest research, generate and promote improved technologies for sustainable management, conservation and development of forest and allied natural resources.
The Institute wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self driven persons to fill the vacant positions below:
INTERNAL AUDITOR: KEFRI 7
- Providing input in development of risk based annual Internal Audit plans for the continuous audit of risk management, internal controls and governance processes;
- Undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- Providing input in preparation of audit reports for given assignments by capturing relevant audit findings and recommendations from working papers to give an assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of systems within the Institute;
- Assisting in follow up on implementation of audit recommendations and prepare status report;
- Undertaking special audit assignments/ investigations to confirm whether there are material breaches in policy, procedures and relevant regulations through review of accountable documents and records and preparing working papers;
- Undertaking consulting and advisory services to offer advice and guidance to management in the development of control systems;
- Undertaking reviews and reporting corruption prevention activities; and
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management (Finance or Accounting option) or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountant of Kenya or its equivalent from a recognized institution is added advantage;
- Valid Membership to a relevant professional body is added advantage; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Online Application: Interested applicants are required to click the link below and submit their information as guided; https://forms.gle/6TqDSvtXxafLVcEBA
Hard copy applications: IN ADDITION to the online application, applicants should send their hard copy applications and attach their Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates and national identification card. They should also include their day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and addresses of three referees to reach the Director KEFRI not later than Monday 6th December, 2021.
Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and addressed to: –
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI),
P.O. BOX 20412-00200,
City Square, NAIROBI.