Senior Officer, Human Resource and Administration Job, Administration Jobs Kenya 2022,
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Directorate: Corporate Services
KDIC Grade: KDIC 6
You will implement policies, strategies, procedures and programs in the provision of effective and efficient Human Resource and Administration services at the Corporation.
- Supervise the implementation of approved individual and group staff training, by ensuring the preparation and dispersal of training approval letters and payment of training facilitators;
- Supervising provision of transport services by facilitating the allocation of Corporation’s vehicles and drivers;
- Supervising office allocation, cleaning services and catering;
- Supervise the processing of staff leave applications and updating of leave records;
- Ensure timely vehicle maintenance to facilitate efficient delivery of transport services; and
- Supervise the performance management of staff reporting to him/her.
- Collating and developing draft training reports and data.
- Updating of inventory register of office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Collection and preparation of payroll data and preparation of monthly contribution schedules for timely remittance of statutory and other third-party deductions;
- Verifying documents to facilitate insurance of assets;
- Liaising with relevant service providers to ensure maintenance office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Preparing longlists, shortlists, reference checking of candidates and drafting of offer letters to facilitate the recruitment process;
- Identifying office accommodation and space for staff;
- Updating and safe custody of employment contracts, personnel files and other employee records, information and the timely and accurate updating and maintenance of Staff Establishment Database;
- Issuance of office equipment and working tools and other relevant office utility supplies;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Supervising the provision of staff welfare activities in the Corporation;
- Generating reports on operations, maintenance and utilization of the Corporation’s office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Collecting employee grievances and complaints and ensuring handling of the same;
- Ensuring proper facilitation of officers travelling within and without the country;
- Facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events; and
- Generating reports on operations, maintenance and utilization of the Authority’s office equipment, facilities and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource, Business Administration; or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Higher Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP qualification
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Have full membership of IHRM.
- At Least four (4) years’ relevant work experience in Human Resource & Administration.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.