HR & Administration Senior Officer Job, Current HR Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs,
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Directorate: Corporate Services
KDIC Grade: KDIC 6
You will implement policies, strategies, procedures and programs in the provision of effective and efficient Human Resource and Administration services at the Corporation.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Supervise the implementation of approved individual and group staff training, by ensuring the preparation and dispersal of training approval letters and payment of training facilitators;
- Supervising provision of transport services by facilitating the allocation of Corporation’s vehicles and drivers;
- Supervising office allocation, cleaning services and catering;
- Supervise the processing of staff leave applications and updating of leave records;
- Ensure timely vehicle maintenance to facilitate efficient delivery of transport services; and
- Supervise the performance management of staff reporting to him/her.
- Collating and developing draft training reports and data.
- Updating of inventory register of office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Collection and preparation of payroll data and preparation of monthly contribution schedules for timely remittance of statutory and other third-party deductions;
- Verifying documents to facilitate insurance of assets;
- Liaising with relevant service providers to ensure maintenance office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Preparing longlists, shortlists, reference checking of candidates and drafting of offer letters to facilitate the recruitment process;
- Identifying office accommodation and space for staff;
- Updating and safe custody of employment contracts, personnel files and other employee records, information and the timely and accurate updating and maintenance of Staff Establishment Database;
- Issuance of office equipment and working tools and other relevant office utility supplies;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Supervising the provision of staff welfare activities in the Corporation;
- Generating reports on operations, maintenance and utilization of the Corporation’s office equipment, facilities and assets;
- Collecting employee grievances and complaints and ensuring handling of the same;
- Ensuring proper facilitation of officers travelling within and without the country;
- Facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events; and
- Generating reports on operations, maintenance and utilization of the Authority’s office equipment, facilities and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource, Business Administration; or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Higher Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP qualification
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Have full membership of IHRM.
- At Least four (4) years’ relevant work experience in Human Resource & Administration.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Interested candidates, who MUST be Kenyan citizens, should submit their applications including copies of their academic and professional certificates, a copy of the National Identity Card or valid Passport, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and a daytime telephone number. The CV should also include the email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees who can speak on your competence, character and integrity.
Other Key Requirements
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 during the interviews by providing original copies of the following documents:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) i.e. Completed First Schedule (s.13) and a self-declaration form; and
- A Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in Kenya.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.