Manager Vooma Job, Current Banking Kenyan Jobs,
The IT Digital Channels Unit is within the Banking Systems Operations Department. The department is charged with the responsibility of support and technical operations of the Digital Channels, and Middleware Systems within the Bank. The unit supports the Digital Banking in the areas of Mobile Banking, Card Systems and Merchant Acquiring, Agent Banking, Internet Banking, and International Money Transfers (Both branch based and Digital IMTs).
The role holder will ensure service reliability, quality, and integrity of VOOMA Platform and develop subject matter expert knowledge of Fintech, Mobile, eCommerce and other payment banking technologies. He/She will also provide leadership to support engineers and vendor consultants towards ensuring a service and system stability.
- Provide leadership to KCB VOOMA Support team and prepare duty schedules.
- Provide 1st level Support to Customer experience, Operations, Finance and other internal Sections on functionality issues.
- Keep track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution and documentation of RCAs.
- Maintain up to date system and user documentation including configuration documents.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated system configuration and documentation for all the VOOMA systems and ensure that constant review and versioning is done.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors
- Continual Service Improvement by recommending and implementing upgrades or changes to the mobile & internet solutions for increased performance, security or business benefits
- Proactively research & investigate functionalities suitable for the local market and discuss with key stakeholders to obtain buy-in.
- Transfer system knowledge to support and operations teams on new features and support processes.
- Provide weekly system performance reports.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that new deployments incorporate all the operational requirements.
- Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Drive attainment of efficiencies through automation of processes/activities.
- Deploy and support of BCM strategies for Fintech Services.
- Support VOOMA product development team by participating in testing and piloting new functionality where required.
- Manage all the security elements related to the Fintech systems locally (certificates, interfaces, Access to systems).
- Provide Risk Management for all Fintech Systems Operational requests as per the IS Audit/Risk Recommendations.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT Related field from a recognized university.
- 4 years technology experience with at least 3 years’ experience in digital channels administration.
- 2 years’ experience in Linux Server Administration.
- 1 year experience in IT Projects & Business Analysis.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
- The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
- To be considered your application must be received by Friday 3rd September 2021.
- Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.