HR Manager Job, HR Kenyan Jobs 2022,
HR Manager Compensation & Benefits
The HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits will implement the Bank’s Reward and Benefit schemes and programs such as the Group Bonus Scheme, Pension Schemes; perform salary analysis and make recommendation, remuneration surveys, Group ESOP Scheme, Benevolent and Group Life Schemes. This role further provides advanced advisory and analysis support for reward & benefit schemes and programs.
- Coordinate annual and other periodic remuneration surveys and benchmarks to ensure corporate rewards and benefits strategies are achieved.
- Monitor salary costs in line with budgets and ensure execution of any adhoc rewards and benefits programmes within approved budgets.
- Evaluating and monitoring effectiveness existing rewards and benefits policies, procedures and programmes and recommend improvements, whilst ensuring compliance to the Group HR Policies, procedures and programmes by all Business Functions as well as to the relevant legislations and providing line management with advanced guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Manage and maintain data, records and statistics relating to Reward and Benefits including development of effective tools for capturing and managing the data; develop metrics that help measure the value/yield of the reward and benefits programmes to the Bank.
- Prepare and provide simple and complex reports, analysis and data relating to Reward and Benefits for HR and Business Managers and executive management.
- Represents the Group HR Function and or the Bank at external Regulatory/Industry/Corporate forums/meetings relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with internal/ external customers/ stakeholders/ supplies relating to HR Compensation and Benefits Unit.
- Conduct research and industry benchmarks on regards and benefits for alignment of Group reward and benefits procedures and practises to best-in-class practises that engage and motivate employees.
- Handle all staff issues and inquiries on reward and benefits; evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the rewards and benefits programs.
- Issuance of benefits statements to all staff across the Group as prescribed and work with recruitment function and other Bank units to ensure effective pay decisions are made.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- University degree in Human Resource Management or a Business-related field from an institution recognized by the Commission for University Education.
- Professional qualifications in HR General or a specific field of HR is a requirement.
- Master’s degree in HR Management or a Business-related field is an added advantage.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Reward & Benefits.
- Advanced knowledge of Labour Legislation & Employment Laws; HR Regulatory framework, policies, and procedures.
- Mastery of HR analytical skills, data & records management
- Advanced Business Acumen with strong industry knowledge
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Computer Literacy with strength in data analytics tools.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 23rd May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.