Wealth Advisor Job, Current Accounting Vacancies In Kenya,
The role holder will assist in the development and growth of Wealth Management business, through all sales channels in KCB Bank group, to meet annual budget revenue targets by effectively driving all internal and external sales teams. He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn, generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
- Take responsibility for the business performance and delivery of set targets for KCB Capital Limited by providing effective leadership, motivation, marketing support and technical assistance to Branches and selected Relationship Managers.
- Leverage key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the bank and KCB Capital Limited in the region while working closely with the branch management teams to spot opportunities for KCB Capital Limited Wealth business.
- To ensure a planned and systematic growth in Wealth revenue generation through the Wealth sales strategies, branch, and direct sales channels in the Bank network.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the bank branch managers for acquisition of new investment customers.
- Function as point of contact for customer support and ensure queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with department heads and sales managers of sales channels in the bank and work towards a planned and sustainable growth of Wealth business throughout the region.
- To guide KCB Capital Limited Wealth team, sales, direct sales, and branch channel teams to cross sell opportunities across departments and KCB group.
- To build an effective sales culture and a multi-product sales environment in the team through strong sales and relationship management principles and practices.
- Direct marketing to certain clients and co-marketing with Relationship Managers Deliver solutions/proposals which lead to action by clients Promote higher share of wallet from clients.
- To formulate sales and marketing plans/strategies on a monthly and annual basis. Formulate sales budgets, sales presentation in the designated branches/ regions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Must have a University Degree preferably in a business-related field.
- Must have CISI or Equivalent Certification.
- A Master’s degree/ CPA /ACCA or equivalent accounting qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ progressive experience preferably in a similar role with at least 3 years’ experience in business development and 2 years’ experience in sales force management all at a national level.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, financial services sales processes, the data protection act, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Sound technical understanding of the regulatory/operating environment with respect to the Capital Markets Authority and financial services.
- Sound understanding of Wealth Management and knowledge of internal business controls.
- Demonstrable cross-cultural, people/stakeholder/executive relationship management skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 14th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.