Product Manager, Consumer Lending Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital S&L Product Management, the role holder is responsible for management and driving growth of the bank’s Digital Consumer Lending products portfolio as well as supporting execution of the bank’s long-term strategy to achieve our vision and impact.
The role holder is responsible for defining the strategy, conducting research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, and driving uptake and growth of assigned products.
- Drive growth and performance of the bank’s digital lending products through customer acquisition, driving usage and collections.
- Define and articulate the assigned products portfolio strategy articulating market requirements, consumer trends and opportunities for growth.
- Coordinate the implementation of activities across assigned products portfolio in partnership with marketing and customer experience to drive customer engagement to grow Net Promoter Score & reduce Customer Effort Score as per set KPIs.
- Drive daily usage of the assigned product portfolio performance in partnership with Strategy, Credit and Lending Risk teams to ensure customer growth, utilization, limits management, reduction in attrition & churn and effective recovery of customers with customer value management teams.
- Liaise with vendors & technology teams to ensure correct definition, documentation, and implementation of product requirements for new products and customizations of existing products to meet specific customer needs.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology, risk and compliance, credit and other departments.
- Provide technical & thought leadership throughout various stages of solution/ product development lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation, and launch.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s products to competitors’ products within the financial services industry.
- Interpret and analyze product performance, customer insights and market research data to evaluate ideas, suggestions and make recommendations to drive growth.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in Product Management, Project Management, AGILE Practices.
- 6 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years’ experience in product management & business development supporting the delivery of digital consumer and business products in a high growth environment.
- Experience in Project Management/ Delivery in the Financial Services, Sales & Service sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 31st October 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.