Head Product Development Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
The role holder will increase the product range of the Treasury business in line with competitors and market developments. As local customers get sophisticated and with more foreign entrants into the market, it has become a necessity to have these products to attract/retain clients and increase revenue streams.
- Work together with the FX trading and sales desks and ALM desk to identify the products that need to be introduced based on internal requirements, client requirements and competitors’ offering.
- Liaise with the Corporate and Retail divisions to further enhance Treasury product offering for their clients
- Put together product papers for management approvals and bring together all support units (including but not limited to Technology, Operations, Risk, Credit, Legal) to ensure successful rollout of products.
- Obtain necessary regulatory approval to roll out the new products.
- Develop a financial reporting structure for the new products.
- Liaise with sales teams across the bank to create an understanding of the new products and develop their sales skills these new products.
- Identify a target market (both local and offshore) for the new products and set up dealing lines, organize necessary documentation and get involved in actual selling of the products.
- Support Treasury Sales team in promoting cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units within by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures, training support etc with a specific financial target.
- Relay any important information/news to relevant parties promptly to manage risk and maximize gains.
- Procuring of required Technology as per business needs and market developments.
- Any other duties that may deemed necessary.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution preferably in a business-related field.
- ACI Dealing certificate is required.
- 10 years’ treasury business experience; with at least 7 years’ experience handling derivatives and product development.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation, and people management.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 14th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.