Head of Wealth Management Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya,
The role holder will provide specialist Investment advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet Clients’ desired investments needs and give feedback to ensure the provision of the best solution. Provide portfolio analysis to clients and seek opportunity to cross sell and deepen wallet share. Work RMs/ Branches to increase penetration of investment products within customer segments.
- Investment Advisory: Provide advice on quality of clients’ existing portfolio based on sound assets allocation principles. Understand client risk appetite, investment preference and return expectation through consultation with Client Advisor and indirect client meeting.
- Market Development: Drive the expansion of the Wealth Business by identifying and developing new areas of growth.
- Competitor Analysis: Act as sounding board for competitor Investment proposals by providing timely analysis of market and product information. Review client investment portfolios on an annual basis. Educate client on new product ideas.
- Solution Generation: Provision of relevant investment solutions given client needs/objectives. Understand specific client issues, including restrictions to provide optimal solutions by Identifying opportunities/solutions from the wider KCB Bank which benefit the client.
- Management Support: Provide oversight for client servicing staff by establishing standards of high-level performance.
- People Management: Develop and grow a high functioning Wealth management team with deep capacity to advice and ensure client portfolio growth.
- AML: Ensure that the Anti Money Laundering requirements are strictly adhered to. Take all reasonable steps to verify and identify the customers. Make prompt reports of suspicion transactions using the right internal channels. Raise awareness on Money Laundering prevention by training all staff/attending training sessions. Adhere to the Group and local record retention requirements.
- Transaction Execution: Timely and accurate dealing of Clients’ orders. Track and provide regular feedback on processed transaction/solution to customer. Maintain an adequate control environment and operational procedures to prevent loss from nonadherence to controls.
- Governance: Ensure all general legal and regulatory requirements relating to specific activity are complied with. Ensure all staff within Wealth operates under the highest standards of AML Management and other controls as stipulated by the regulators.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
- CISI Certification or equivalent.
- At least 8 years managerial experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in business development at national level and 3 years’ experience in Sales force management at national level.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 1st June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.