Enterprise Solutions Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies, Current IT Kenyan Jobs 2021,
The role of Enterprise Solutions Engineer is to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of enterprise solutions. The Enterprise Solutions Engineer is responsible for the creation of technically complex multi-component solution designs and partners with Enterprise and Solutions Architects to identify and implement solutions that enable business needs. The Enterprise Solution Engineer will lead and influence the project team to ensure the technical success of initiatives, utilizing sound expertise in the evaluation and creation of multiple solution design options, meeting complex requirements and constraints.
- Design and develop high-quality solutions that are scalable, secure and stable.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to analyse product requirements and design best-fit architectures and solutions, guided by KCB group policies and industry best practices and standards.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions in support of new and existing business opportunities and to mitigate existing risks.
- Accountable for the timely delivery and end-to-end life cycle of high-quality software solutions.
- Analyse, fix software defects and contribute toward ensuring high availability, scalability, fault tolerance and resilience of solutions.
- Design, develop unit test plans and perform unit and scenario testing for application code bases and interfaces.
- Collaborate with Technology Risk and Security teams to ensure that applications are well secured as per the bank’s Technology Security policies and standards.
- Provide 3rd level support to application support teams in resolving incidents.
- Create and communicate initial estimates including suggested solution, expected impact and cost for small, medium and large business initiatives.
- Collaborate with external partners with respect to the coordination of integration activities.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 years technology experience with at least 3 years’ experience in data engineering.
- Experience in PL/SQL Programming.
- Certificate in ITIL Design or Data Analytics or SAP BI or Oracle Certified Practitioner.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 3rd September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.