Access Management Engineer Job, Banking Jobs Kenya 2021,
Technology Service Delivery is responsible for managing the delivery, performance, supply chain of IT services and enterprise applications to provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
The Access Management Engineer is responsible in managing the identities, provisioning and deprovisioning of access rights of people within the organization. The individual shall be liable for managing day to day incidents and user’s support requests and ensuring that customer requests for access and profiles are completed in a timely manner. He/she shall also provide 1st level support for the different bank applications. He/She shall be the advocate of principles of least privilege, role based and just in time access control across the group.
- Establish stringent access control management on user account creation, maintenance and termination on operating systems, applications, and databases to ensure information systems security, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Conduct timely exits on all systems as per HR exit notifications.
- Assess and implement actions resulting from periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB group landscape.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving all first level user management incidents assigned within the agreed timelines in the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide input and feedback in gaps and enhancements to user Management of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes.
- Escalating more complicated and technical problems to the 2nd level support within the Technology departments.
- Ensures that daily status reports are compiled and continually modified to meet the needs of the business as well as reporting to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
- Define, create, and deliver user management appropriate documentation to the defined Technology team standards and ensuring that new procedures are documented in an efficient and timely manner and that suitable version control is employed.
- Create and deliver Service Catalogue, Client Support technical documentation and Knowledge base content and ensure they are disseminated to users.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution.
- Qualifications in ITIL will be added advantage.
- At least 4 years Information Technology experience with at least 2 years User Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 3rd September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.