Audit and Risk Analyst Job, Banking Jobs Kenya 2021, Latest IT Kenyan Job Vacancies,
The purpose of this role is to monitor and enforce compliance with KCB Group Technology Policies, Standards, Guidelines, and principles. The Job holder will be expected to implement the set-out tactics & monitor the consistent application of Governance processes and Systems configuration guidelines in conformance with KCB Technology Policies.
- To monitor Technology Systems Status against set baseline standards and configurations, generate exception reports, assign actions and track remedial measures.
- To drive compliance to KCB Group Technology Policies, Standards and Processes through awareness, education, proactive reporting and escalations.
- To periodically review and report on the status of IT General Controls, recommend adjustments and changes required to improve efficacy.
- To monitor IT Capacity Utilization, setting appropriate thresholds, exception triggers and reporting to senior management.
- To provide 2nd Level review over the status of Software Asset Management and generate exception reports/improvement recommendations to senior management.
- Periodically participate in IT advisory reviews for adequacy of Core IT Processes such as;
- Technology Change Control Process,
- Business Continuity and Disaster recovery
- Backup & Recovery Processes,
- Cyber security
- Logical Access Management Processes,
- Incident and Problem Management processes and any other process as may be determined by Line Manager and produce management reports.
- To develop Governance and Control Instruments covering new and Emerging areas of Technology including Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation.
- To Monitor the status of IT Operational Checklists and Playbooks and support system administrators in mitigating gaps in the current instruments.
- Facilitate co-operation with Internal and external auditors coordinating access and provision of information required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- A certification in; COBIT, CGET, CISA, CISM, ITIL (at least one).
- 4 years progressive experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in one IT disciplines such as (IT Governance, IT Security, IT/IS Audit, IT/IS Risk).
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to actionable elements.
- Ability to liaise with Stakeholders and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 21st September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.