Application Support Specialist Job, IT Jobs Kenya September,
This role is responsible for the delivery of Technology services and administration of enterprise applications that provide a high level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
- Collaborate with other Technology staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Participate in system acquisition process; propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases, define and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Perform recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the bank’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs on data and system availability with other Technology system users.
- Attend to adhoc user requests, ECRM and ITSM calls.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Computing platforms, operating systems and databases.
- Knowledge in SAP and E-Business suite applications.
- An Understanding of UNIX operating environment.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 21st September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.