Application Developer Job, IT Job Vacancies In Kenya September,
The Application Developer shall design and code functional programs and applications. The Developer will have excellent knowledge of at least two programming languages. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand business requirements and how they translate to application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Tech Stack: JAVA, Spring, CAMEL, React, JSON, Mongo d
- CI/CD and DevOps Principles adherence and utilization.
- Prepare and execute all phases of the Agile Scrum to agreed standards and specifications.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- JAVA programming certification.
- Certification in Cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Openshift etc.
- 3 years’ experience in Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in developing enterprise grade highly scalable Java based applications.
- Application development experience using any of the following technologies:
Java 1.8+, Spring Framework, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, Restful Services (JAX-RS), REST and SOAP API, Java Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito), Microservices, JPA/JDBI, Openshift.
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools such as GIT, Jenkins, XLR etc.
- Extensive experience in Java development, RESTFUL web services, JPA, and unit testing code coverage.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 21st September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.