Locum Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Kenyan Jobs,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observe patients’ vital signs, review and maintain patients’ records and reports.
- Provision of nursing care and health education to the patients as appropriate.
- Ensure hygiene and orderliness of the clinic environment.
- Plan, implement through teamwork with other clinic staff to ensure health awareness to the students through planned activities like health week, health talks.
- Carry out all nursing procedures professionally and ethically as per the procedure manual.
- Participate in the student affairs functions as called upon by the supervisor.
- Ensure that all equipment are in good working condition, ensure timely calibration and in case of malfunction, report to the maintenance team promptly.
- Keep inventory of all clinic equipment, linen, medical supplies and any other university property at the clinic.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements in relation to nursing practice and enhancing streamlined processes, patient experience and overall nurse performance.
- Participate in decision-making concerning patient care services, emergency response, non-clinical services and ensures that policies and procedures are properly interpreted and applied.
- In coordination with the clinic team, initiate disaster plans when necessary in the event of a disaster, fire, or other emergency within the clinic or outside in which the department may be involved.
- Ensures that the highest quality nursing care is provided to patients by leading the improvement of the patient experience, and complaints handling.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate must have a Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered as a Nurse with the Nursing Council.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a recognized academic institution.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Critical Thinking.
- Attention to Details.
- Team Player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter a detailed CV, academic certificates and three references via email to [email protected] by 18th March 2022.
Subject of your email should read: LOCUM NURSE
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.